We know that you have a choice of orthodontists, and we thank you for considering our office. We’d like to share with you just a few of the many reasons so many patients have decided to have their orthodontic treatment performed here at Advanced Orthodontics:
- Thorough Initial Exam: We know that orthodontics is a big decision, so we want you to make that decision with as much information as possible. We offer comfortable, obligation-free consultation appointments that help you learn more about orthodontic treatment, as well as get a better idea what your or your child’s orthodontic needs might be.
- Orthodontic Specialization: While many dental professionals may offer some kinds of orthodontic treatment, Dr. Nielson is a certified orthodontic specialist. Certification requires all the training general dentists need, plus several years of post-graduate training in orthodontics. We focus solely on orthodontics so that we can provide you with the most effective and long-lasting treatment.
- Individual Treatment: At our office, you’re more than a number – you’re part of our dental family! We create personalized, individual treatment plans for each patient so that we deliver only the best results!
- Advanced Technology: We constantly strive for the best results for our patients, which also means we are dedicated to researching and employing the latest technology in the orthodontic field, including Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, the SureSmile system, Lasers, TADS and iCAT Cone Beam 3-D imaging.
- Talented Staff: Our orthodontic treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional and courteous staff. Our staff members have multiple certifications, and on average, 8 to 9 years of experience with our office alone. We are also customer-oriented, and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
- Centralized Location: Unlike some orthodontic practices, which have offices strewn out over several cities or even counties and states, we have one central location that we see our patients in. Our prime location gives you easy access to your orthodontic professionals whenever you need it – no hunting down doctors or staff across multiple offices!